Fatigue & Low Energy
Do you feel tired for no reason? Struggle to get out of bed in the mornings?
Fatigue can play havoc with your life: feeling of constant tiredness or weakness that can be physical, mental or both. When we continue to push the body past exhaustion, fatigue quickly becomes a vicious cycle: limited sleep, heavy reliant on caffeine and sugar, and a fast paced lifestyle.
Tiredness is normal when we have a few late nights. A healthy person should recover after a good nights sleep, nutrition and rest. However if you are having MORE than enough sleep, eating well and doing all the right things but still exhausted, it’s time to delve deeper.
Common symptoms associated with fatigue:
- Insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Difficulty performing everyday tasks
- Feeling tired for no reason
- Difficultly getting out of bed in the morning – even after sufficient sleep
- Frequent infections
- Feeling more energetic 6pm onwards than you do during the day
- Craving salty and sweet foods
- Weight gain and inability to lose it – particularly around the waist
- You feel overwhelmed and rundown
You are not alone! Fatigue is a condition that affects many people for a number of reasons:
- High stress
- Insomnia or poor sleep
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Poor digestion
- Thyroid disorders
- Adrenal fatigue
- Post-viral fatigue
- Food Intolerances
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Sluggish liver
Suzie pinpoints key drivers behind your fatigue, and will work with you to tailor a plan specific to your body’s specific requirements. Treatment approaches may include herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, therapeutic foods, diet & lifestyle modifications.
Suzie also offers medical and functional pathology testing to help identify causes of fatigue.