Are you suffering from bloating, constipation or diarrhea on a regular basis?
Do you frequently experience?
- Poor appetite
- Gurgling noises
- Abdominal Pain
- Constipation or Diarrhoea
- Presence of blood or mucous with stools
- Feeling incomplete after evacuation
If you can relate to these often uncomfortable, and lets be honest awkward, symptoms don’t ignore them any longer. They are all signs your digestive system is in need of some repair work. A well functioning gastrointestinal system is crucial in achieving optimal health.
It’s not normal to experience regular digestive complaints. Research and clinical observations tell us that almost every health condition can be linked back to the gut.
Just some of many of the health conditions associated with poor digestive health include:
- Skin conditions: acne, psoriasis, dermatitis
- Immune conditions: Auto-immune disease, allergies, hay fever, sinusitis, frequent colds/flu, asthma
- Digestive conditions: Peptic ulcer, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Intestinal dysbiosis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, bowel cancer.
- Nervous system conditions: Depression, insomnia
- Hormonal Conditions: Thyroid problems, diabetes, fertility complications
- Nutritional deficiencies: Malabsorption, malnutrition
Don’t let your digestive problems impact your quality of life.
Suzie will work with you to identify drivers behind digestive problems and will provide you with achievable treatment strategies to rebalance and restore gut health. Suzie offers food sensitivity testing and functional pathology testing to help identify causative factors.