Medicinal chocolate fudge that actually tastes good … what more could you ask for! I love coming up with new ways to include botanical medicine into the daily diet. Celebrating the recent release of my LUXE Herbal Elixir range, I wanted to come up with a new recipe that’s EASY to make and nourishes the body. Calm & Balanced is my favourite elixir blend – providing gentle support for the nervous system and adrenal glands, as well as improving the body’s resilience against daily stressors.
~ Each slice comes with a little piece of daily serenity ~
(makes 12 squares)
- Line a small pan or dish (approx. 20cm x 20cm) with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor, and blend until smooth and combined.
- Spoon ingredients into dish, and spread evenly into corners.
- Optional: sprinkle with any topping of your choice for added crunch. Cacao nibs, chopped nuts, fresh berried or coconut chips are all delicious options!
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set. This recipe will last in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.