During your consultation, Suzie will determine any necessary tests you may require depending on signs and symptoms you present with. Testing is not always required for each individual, however it can help to find the missing pieces of the health puzzle. This will allow your treatment protocol to be most effective and ensure your on the best path to recovery.
– Thyroid Hormones (TSH, FT3, FT4, rT3, Thyroid antibodies)
– Salivary Hormone Profile
* Female (Oestrogen, progesterone, FSH, LH, Prolactin, SHBG, Testosterone, Androstenedione, DHEAs)
– Stress Hormones (Cortisol, DHEAs)
– Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
– Intestinal Permeability (Leaky gut)
– Parasite Testing (Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis, Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium)
– Food Intolerance & Allergy Testing
– General Biochemical Analysis (Full Blood Count, Liver function, Kidney & Gallbladder Function, Electrolytes, Iron studies)
– Liver Detoxification Profile
– Extensive Neurotransmitter Profile (serotonin, GABA, dopamine, noradrenaline, adrenaline, glutamate). These neurotransmitters are the most researched in relation to their effects on mood disorders, hormones, sleep, glucose/insulin balance, pain perception, appetite and cognitive function.